Friday, August 5, 2011

Another wasted dream..

It's been a long time since I posted, simply because I have had nothing to post about.

I have done nothing over summer break except turn a year older and fall in and out of love. Oh, I managed to get stalked, so over all it was a lovely summer. There is still a month left and in all honesty, I am dreaing it. I have gained nothing from this summer. It has been utterly miserable. I have sat infront of the computer screeen or out on the front lawn picking away at my guitar. I have taught myself to play three songs, which is decent I guess. Otherwise this summer has been a complete bummer and I just want it to end. I never thought that school would sound like such a good idea but now it's my last year. UGHHH ... what ever will I do to fill my time once it ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment