Sunday, August 14, 2011

You again?

I wake up at six oclock and as usual I check my phone... This morning I find those 11 digits that rip my heart out every time. Why did he have to call me? Now my mind is racing; and I don't know how to make it stop, or for that matter-if i want it to stop.

He called me twice today and both times I couldn't answer. I don't really care anymore. I'm not giving into your game friend. I will NOT be used as girlfriend number two. I'm not like your other girls. I'm stronger, smarter and I have a HELL of alot more attitude than you could ever think. Just because you have only ever delt with the sweet side of me doesn't mean there isn't more there. :)

I'm at the head of my game-no doubt. Besides, there is another guy that I think I am falling for. He's abit of a distance away but who knows, we could go somewhere with alittle bit of trust and some sweet smiles. :) wish me luck! i'm gunna try!

No comments:

Post a Comment