Monday, August 1, 2011

He's taken... but he loves ME?~!

What the hell is wrong with me? inlove with a man who has a girlfriend..

I never intended on living my life this way but this guy has me sprung. Big time.  Now, I can't get him off my mind. Granted he is my ex, you think after 2 months I would have been able to let go. He strolls back into my life like it's nothing and exspects me to be fine with that? No, not cool. Ugh.. I HAD a new boyfriend.. Until he came back. :/ Now, I can't go an hour without looking at my phone or looking at his facebook. I hate it. He has mind power over me almost. The worst part is, he's moving coser to me and wants me to move in with him. His new girl lives in Texas and to be quit frank.. I could care less about her feelings. The boy is mine. Does that make me sound like a bitch? I hope not but in reality, I just don't care.

The worst part is, about 3 nights ago he called me. Sober supirsingly and told me that he still loved me and he wished she was me. I kind of giggled at that. I didn't think he was capable of loving me anymore. After all, he told me about how bad I was to him when he left me. I just wish it was easier. I want to take him back but I wanna be the only girl in his life. I don't know what to do.  He tells me I'ma be his wife one day. I don't know if I should fall for his shit anymore but he seems so real with it. He convinced me he's changed, but he's gotta prove it to me.

Ontop of that, my parents HATE this guy. I don't know what to do. He means the world to me, but I don't want to piss my parents off. I'm not ready to let this go yet, though. I'm 17 years old. I do have SOME right to make my own choices in my relationship but trying telling that to them. I don't know, maybe this will all play out and I will get my way.

I just want the drama over and I want my man back. My parents think he is the worst thing ever. My friends all hate him but me, I only see an amazing guy with a picture perfect personality who has made afew mistakes. i want this all to work. He's trying his best to better himself. I have to praise him for that. He is wonderful. He's going to school and working on living on his own. He promised me that when I finish school [this year] he was going to take me away. I keep that promise close to me. It's my motovation. Anyway, i'm gonna get going. write more whenever.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment